Proxifier is a program that allows network applications that do not support working through proxy servers to operate through an HTTPS or SOCKS proxy or a chain of proxy servers.
There are many network applications that do not support working through proxy servers and thus cannot be used behind a LAN or firewall(s). These can compromise corporate privacy and lead you to many other restrictions. Proxifier solves all of these problems and gives you the opportunity to work with your favorite software without any restrictions. Additionally, it lets you gain extra control over network security, create a proxy tunnel and add more power to network functionality.
Proxifier is a program that allows network applications that do not support working through proxy servers operate through a HTTP or SOCKS proxy server or a chain of proxy servers.
With Proxifier you can easily tunnel all connections on the system or separate applications.
Proxifier allows you to:
- Run any network applications through proxy server; no special configuration is required for the software.
- Access the Internet from restricted local area network through a proxy server gateway.
- Bypass firewall restrictions (connect to restricted ports).
- Use three types of proxy servers: SOCKS v4, SOCKS v5, and HTTP.
- "Tunnel" the entire system (force all network connections in the system work through a proxy server).
- Resolve DNS names through a proxy server.
- Use flexible Proxification Rules.
- Secure privacy by hiding your IP address.
- Work through a chain of proxy servers using different protocols.
- Use NTLM authentication on HTTP proxy
- View information on current connections (addresses, rate, data transfer, connection time, etc.) in real-time.
- View information on bandwidth usage as a colored diagram in real-time.
- Maintain log files.
- Log incoming and outgoing traffic.
- Get detailed reports on network errors.
- … and much more.
Proxifier Portable Edition:
- Has most of Proxifier Standard Edition features.
- Doesn't require installation on a local machine.
- Can be run from removable media such as USB stick, Floppy, etc…
- Can be run from Guest and Restricted user accounts.
- Keeps all settings in the file, doesn't use system registry.